Yes, the Keezel can connect to networks that require you to log in with email/social media, accept terms and conditions or visit a certain page before you can access the internet. When connecting to such a network, your Keezel browser-based interface will display the terms and conditions screen where you can do what needs to be done before you can gain access to the internet.
Articles in this section
- My Keezel won't connect to my WiFi network
- I’ve saved my network name & password, but when I choose a WiFi to use with the Keezel, I get an error saying the password is wrong
- Can I use the Keezel on networks with 'terms and conditions' (captive portals)?
- Can the Keezel connect to a WiFi network that is password-protected?
- Why am I seeing the same network multiple times when I try to connect my Keezel to a nearby WiFi?