The Keezel works in almost every country in the world, but we cannot 100% guarantee that there won't be situations when you won't be able to get a secure connection over the Keezel. Consequently, if you are unsure, you can always contact us at support.keezel.co with the specifics of your situation and we'll do our best to help you out.
Articles in this section
- Can I take the keezel with me on a plane?
- What are the Keezel's latest software and firmware versions?
- Can I change the WiFi channel the Keezel is using?
- Can I use the Keezel at home too or only away from home?
- Can I use the Keezel with a 4G dongle?
- Does the Keezel need a sim-card?
- Does the Keezel work with my device?
- How does the Keezel work exactly?
- How large / heavy is keezel?
- How much does the Keezel cost?